JUST MAGICAL!


          Love is not always happy. It could break you in the same strength as it could make you content. But maybe you find the one destined for you, it could make you content. Falling in love is not everyone‘s cup of tea. Not everyone are blessed to have its presence in their life. Some succeeds and finds it, where some doesn‘t.
 
          Like everybody, I too tried to find the love I am destined for. But only turned out to become a broken marriage. And I failed miserably! But broken marriage never affected me. Instead, it resulted in having an amazing friend! I always wondered why I am ending up with making all the men in my life friend-zoned! But now I have the answer.. My destined one was yet to come!
 
          Isn‘t it an amazing feeling! There is always someone for everyone. The one destined for you is somewhere out there, connected to you by some unknown and invisible channel. You don‘t know who he is, when you will meet, where you will meet.. But the thought of someone being out there for you is just magical!
 
          I still remember the first time I met Dan. I didn‘t knew he was the one! The only thing I knew was that this guy is a young celebrity all the girls wanted to win! Little did I knew I would emerge as the winner!
 
          We have gone through all the phases. From ‘Can‘t tolerate you‘ to ‘Cant live without you‘! Also, having a celebrity boyfriend came with its own perks! Like tolerating the bitchy ex‘s! But even though all those dramas tried to shake our lives, it didn‘t even succeeded to touch us! Each second spending with this man only made me more and more content!

          The chanting of countdown by the crowd pulled you back into the present. You forgot for a second that you are here with your friends and the special one in your life, to celebrate the New Year! The countdown reached towards the end.. 3..2.. and 1… Happy New Year!!
 
          But that wasn‘t what that moment was about.. There is he, Dan, the man you love, on his knees with a ring! You can‘t believe your eyes.. It‘s finally happened! The moment you have been waiting for..
 
          With tears in your eyes, you looked the beautiful rock shining in your fingers.. But the shining in Dan‘s eyes was much more! Gently, but passionately he took your lips with his. The presence of his lips on yours loosened your body. Not wanting him to leave yet, you hooked your arms around his neck. It‘s not the first time he is kissing you. But still when he kisses, the world fell apart! All the chattering of the crowd around melted away.. The kiss was soft, slow and comforting! As your breaths mingled, his thumb caressed your cheeks. As he pulled you more close to him, you can feel his heartbeat against your chest! His kisses still gives you a feeling like walking on the air! And with this man in your life, everything is just magical!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wake up, Life is calling

Aishi's Giraffe