Hi friends..
First of all I'm really sorry that I didn't give you an intro. Went straight to posting a writing. Really sorry for that(Please, don't mind that..).
So let me say something about me.Here you go,
I'm an upcoming engineer(I mean I'm an engineering student now.). A girl who love to read and write. As you guys can see, I'm new to this blogging world. So I'm very keen for your love and support.
So before coming to this blogging, I used to post my writings in my Instagram page. You guys can check my writings and if like them then please click that follow button shown there..(I know you guys will definitely do it.. ). So my instagram user name is @wordsofsree . I hope you guys will explore it(please do so .. please..).
So coming back to my thoughts, I just finished the book "It's All In The Planets" by Preeti Shenoy. I must say she is one of my favourite authors. Coming back to the book, I must say I loved the story. Most of the books I read recently have all the love stories starting with love at first sight.. (I mean all those are give the priority for fall in love to the the external beauty.. To which I can't agree.. I know there are many true love stories which started with the love at first sight .. I'm not saying that the love between them is not true.. It can be true love.. But a part of it is not true.. I'm emphasizing that part of love at first sight.. ).
So coming back to the story, the main leads of story fell in love only after knowing everything about each other. And that is the point which I loved.. I know many of you will not agree with me. I appreciate your point of view and welcoming all types of criticisms.
I expect your love and support. As I said I'm new to this world, there will be many mistakes by me and please forgive me for that.
Please share your point of view about which I mentioned. I am always welcoming every type of opinions from you.... Have a good weekend guys...

Comments

  1. I just loved Ur way of thinking. U have a good and clear vision about love. You have a bright future ahead in this writting world. Do not let the thoughts about Ur flaws in writing stop U from writting more. Don't hesitate, Keep writing.
    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much man.. I awe you a lot.. Your support is the main pillar that holds me straight.. I can't thank you enough.. I wish you a very bright future... And I know you are not less in this talent.. I hope I could see a post with your name soon... God bless you man...

      Delete
  2. Finally you made your first steps in writing. Waiting to read your dreams,best wishes da...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Wake up, Life is calling

Aishi's Giraffe