Hi friends.. First of all I'm really sorry that I didn't give you an intro. Went straight to posting a writing. Really sorry for that(Please, don't mind that..). So let me say something about me.Here you go, I'm an upcoming engineer(I mean I'm an engineering student now.). A girl who love to read and write. As you guys can see, I'm new to this blogging world. So I'm very keen for your love and support. So before coming to this blogging, I used to post my writings in my Instagram page. You guys can check my writings and if like them then please click that follow button shown there..(I know you guys will definitely do it.. ). So my instagram user name is @wordsofsree . I hope you guys will explore it(please do so .. please..). So coming back to my thoughts, I just finished the book "It's All In The Planets" by Preeti Shenoy . I must say she is one of my favourite authors. Coming back to the book, I must say I loved the story. Most of the ...
Popular posts from this blog
Naina & Aditi : The Uncelebrated Friendship
Movie : Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani(2013) Naina and Aditi.. An underrated friendship.. Their bond, love, care ... All this kind of lost in the wide range of life lessons the movie taught us. While the friendship of Bunny-Avi-Aditi, Bunny-Avi and the love of Bunny-Naina are being celebrated, the friendship of Naina and Aditi is getting lost in between. From the first meeting itself, it was evident that the chance of a strong friendship between these two would be very rare. While one is an extreme introvert, the other is an extreme extrovert. And that was the reason for not believing in the probability of their friendship. While Aditi had two close friends with whom she can share anything, Naina was all alone. The only friendly interaction she had was with Aditi and her friends, Bunny and Avi. Even after having two close friends, Naina was the only one she remembered when she badly needed a friend. But why! Why Naina! Naina was the only one to notice the feelings Aditi had for Avi...
Compassion
Movie : Prarnbh (2018) Director : Ram Everyone has problems in their life. We always complain about the things we don’t have or we are not good with. We never see the blessings we have but always weep for the things we don’t have. Everyone should observe society, only because then only we will understand how blessed our lives are. What if we can’t even take care of our own little things! The struggle of not being able to live a normal life is not small. We call them special because they are special. They are blessed with a world for their own. The most affected people in this are their closed ones, especially family. The whole family’s life will end up surrounding them. They eventually develop a constant fear of these special kid’s safety. Being a single parent is not easy. And when you are a single father to your daughter, the struggles increase. Through the growth of a girl, she needs a lot of lessons and advice understanding herself. Especially the physical growth and changes. ...

Comments
Post a Comment