The Elixir To Escape

Love!! You may fall in that shoes like it is where you destined to be.. You may see the shining of those phase like it is the heaven.. You may make it yours like it is what you want... Yeah.. Falling in love is that much easy..
And that is what happened with me too. I don't know how I came here. I don't know if I was even destined to be here. All I know is that a concussion brought me here.. Here in this palace.
I haven't even been into royality. Now, here in between all these royals, I don't even know what I am supposed to do! I don't know who here are my family, my friends.. My own people..
In all these trauma only he was there, to help me.. To know what this place, how I could survive, and how I could make it my own...
It wasn't supposed to lead to anything that wasn't right. Yet it lead! It lead us to the thing which was forbidden... Love!
I don't know when I fell in love with him, with the Royal Prince! A romantic story were created, which has no idea how the climax would be!
I want the climax to be romantic, to be beautiful, to be happily ever after... I tried and tried... Tried until the time I realised the truth, I can't take him back home with me.. Hell! I couldn't even get back to my life... I realised that it was a bitter truth but wasn't a cruel one.. It took me a while to realise the cruel one... That I lose the meaning of my life.. That I lose my Prince!!
Like when I fell in love, I didn't realise this truth also before it became too late.. Too late to solve... Too late to get him back... Too late to create any magic!!
Now I feel I am stuck.. I can't do anything.. I can't be happy.. I can't find a reason to live.. I can't breath.. I can't find my soul!!!
Now I know the taste of failure.. The taste of pain.. The sound of heartbreaking!!! And even in all these trauma I got the medicine.. I realised my treatment.. I found that way of escape!!!!
I didn't even flinch when I make it my own... When I took the elixir of my escape... Unlike others, it had the taste I wanted... The bitterness.. Poison!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wake up, Life is calling

Aishi's Giraffe